Pour français, choisir l':accueil.htm
Für Deutsch wählen Sie hier aus: heim.htm
Slide the small rectangle to adjust volume.
Our personal life sketch follows, and at the bottom of this page you may access the on-line publication, The Wise Shall Understand. Everyone should study this important material revealing God's secret Bible-code message. It was hidden in the ten-commandment law to unlock the numeric prophecies of Daniel 12, which were "sealed until the end of the days."
Many of our neighbors considered us "dirt poor." I was born one of ten children in a small country town in the Midwestern United States, but we possessed a wealth that cannot be measured by material possessions. My father and mother were motivated by a love and trust in God--He's the one who really cared for us after my father's emphysema left him disabled. My parents instilled in me a strong Christian character and old fashioned values that will be treasured throughout eternity. We were rich in love for one another and for our Heavenly Father. Dad played a major roll in my spiritual growth. As a young girl, when I would come to him with a question regarding interpretation of the scriptures, he would get out a Bible and counsel me to study and pray about the matter, stating "It is not what I know that will get you to Heaven, it is what you believe in your heart." He firmly believed that the Bible would interpret itself if we allowed the Holy Sprit, through prayer and Bible study, to guide us into all truth. This valuable lesson has followed me throughout my adult life.
We got our first piano when I was a young girl of thirteen. Within a few weeks I learned to play simple gospel hymns on this second-hand instrument. My father taught me to embellish these simple tunes until I was soon playing well enough to accompany the congregation of our small country church. Among the fondest memories of my childhood is playing duets with my father as special music for local churches of every denomination. My greatest love today is playing those sacred songs for church services. Mom and dad organized us four oldest girls into a gospel quartet--we performed for the neighboring country churches.
Being a Christian comes natural
for me--I cannot remember when I first believed. God has always been a
part of my life. How important it is to "train up a child in the way he
should go..." (Proverbs 22:6). The Christian walk is progressive, and I
am still growing spiritually to a greater trust in Jesus, my Savior.
Working as a railroad conductor
provided an abundance of time away from home because crews usually require
at least eight hours rest before working a train home. This spare time
provided ample opportunity for study. Taking such courses as photography,
electronics, mathematics and guitar, the hours were passed in what I considered
improving self worth. This love for independent study later rewarded me
with a college degree and license as a Registered Nurse, Emergency Medical
Technician certification, and Federal Communication Commission G.R.O.L
licensure--this allows one to build commercial F.M. and television stations.
But the habit of independent study provided the greatest benefit--a knowledge
of God through self-study of His Word. This involves the continuous reading
of the Holy Scriptures, including nine different translations, and
many other religious books. This background prepared me for deeper analysis
of the Bible and the discovery of the "hidden" key to unlock the mysterious
prophecy encoded in Daniel 12 and unlocked by comparing the ten-commandments
with Genesis 2:4.
My key ring has eleven keys,
each for a different purpose. It does not seem unreasonable that God would
use a different "key" to unlock an encoded prophecy that was to be understood
at the close of history. After much study and prayer the lost "key" was
found by comparing the creation narrative and the second chapter of Genesis.
It is really quite simple (Wouldn't you know it!), and reveals several
important truths, including the great sacrifice of God's own Son, and the
beginning of the "tribulation" by the Abomination of Desolation that Christ
foretold. In addition, it reveals the time of the final end of the intense
conflict between the forces of good and evil.
12 is "unsealed" and other essential truths are presented in the following
chapters with their related links. Please "bookmark" this site to your
"favorites." Then, if you get lost following the links, you can always
return to this HOMEPAGE and select the chapter you were reading.
§ We have used the King James Version throughout except where otherwise noted. To facilitate translation and understanding, some medieval words have been substituted with modern equivalents. For greater confidence in this publication, we suggest you compare quoted texts with any other non-paraphrased translation like the New King James Version, The New International Version, Revised Standard Version, The New American Standard Version, The Amplified Bible, The Holy Scriptures published by the Jewish Publication Society of America, or the Catholic Douay Bible, etc.--God has protected His Word, and they all emphasize vital truths.
§ Words or comments in square brackets [word] are not part of the original manuscript, but are mine or the translators, and emphasis is added by italic, bold or CAPITAL letters..
It is best to read these chapters in proper order as they are presented in an essential sequence for progressive understanding.
The Wise Shall Understand
Presented by Charles H. Clever
Chapter 1, The Daniel 12 Code Revealed.
Learn of the secret Bible code that clarifies the Bible at the end the
history of earth. It unlocks Daniel 12, imparting an important message
for today. It proves Jesus as the promised Messiah of the Old Testament
prophecies, identifies the "Abomination of Desolation," who many are speculating
about today, and the greatly misunderstood timing of the controversy between
good and evil. There is also a link to the Ten Commandments of God and
Daniel 12 in this chapter.
Chapter 2, The Abomination of Desolation
Throughout History. The previous study revealed the identity of the
Abomination of Desolation. Now Scripture is used to trace this Antichrist
power throughout history to our present day. It has links to short stories
that authenticate the Biblical prediction of persecution by this ignominious
power. The first is about a saint's martyrdom (Perpetua) by Imperial
The Plight of the Vaudois is a brief description of
one battle that characterized the centuries-old conflict to exterminate
these godly people.
Chapter 3, The Mark of the Beast - 666.
Trust and obedience to God is the emphasis of this chapter as it identifies
the Beast and his mysterious number. At the end of this chapter is a link
to Pope John Paul II's Apostolic Letter Dies Domini of May 31, 1998
and our comments.
Chapter 4, Will Israel Save the World? Who
will be Israel's final ruler, Jesus or Antichrist? And the precise year
of the close of probation for Israel? In addition to answering these questions,
we discuss Christianity's role in Armageddon, and prophecies that predict
the exact year of Christ's baptism and crucifixion, and the beginning of
Chapter 5, What Happens When Christ Returns.
are excited about the return of Christ but are confused about the events
that transpire. This important study discusses this momentous event as
well as the God's ultimate remedy for Lucifer's rebellion. At the end of
this study, there are links to FREE on-line Bible studies; also, some important
books are available there.
1. For your convenience the entire text of Daniel 12 is recorded here. select: Daniel12.htm
2. Have you forgotten the correct form of the Ten Commandments? select: Godslaw.htm
3. The story of a brave Christian mother who faced a wild bull and gladiator in the arena for her faith is linked here: Select: Perpetua.htm
4. One battle that characterized the centuries-old conflict to exterminate the Waldenses, a godly people living in the Alps, is linked here. Select: Vaudois.htm
5. Did the early church observe Sunday? We discuss scriptural evidence of this vital topic. Part two emphasizes the fact that Sunday was Abolished at Calvary. In addition, Pope John Paul II's Apostolic Letter Dies Domini of May 31 is linked here. Select: Vatican.htm
6. Some deny the historical use of Vicarius Filii Dei which totals 666. We briefly explore the forged document, The Donation of Constantine, which claims Peter's infallibility passed to his successors. Select: vicarius.htm
7. A bold statement at the 16th century Council of Trent is quoted here. It influenced Bishops to vote in favor of tradition over Scripture, and influenced articles like Rome's Challenge to Protestants (also linked) which proves Protestants do not follow the Bible as claimed. Select: Rome's Challenge
8. Do you believe that someone has claimed the right to change God's Ten commandment Law? It is true! To view this document, select: stultify.htm
9. Has a genuine likeness of Jesus Christ been passed to us through time? See and decide for yourself. Select: likeness.htm
10. Angelic Intervention. This is an fascinating story of the work of angels while we were doing missionary work in Mexico. One sighting was preceded by a voice from heaven. You will enjoy these stories. Select: Angelic.htm.
11. Sunday Was Abolished at Calvary. Perhaps Christianity's most neglected truth is the fact that Sunday met fulfillment at Pentecost and in the resurrection of Christ on Firstfruits Sunday and will never be kept sacred throughout the endless days of eternity. Select: sabbath.htm
12. "The Law of Liberty" Moses destroyed the law of God in a moment of haste. One author explores the Apostle James' use of the term "law of liberty" and the clergy's eradication of God's law today, as well as its effect upon Christendom. Select: liberty.htm
13. You Can Live Longer--The Clever Diet Certain common foods actually kill body tissue. Lifestyle changes rewarded me with good health and a remarkably clean circulatory system. This is nothing like you have read before and based on a study that started in 1948. Learn simple changes that may normalize aging and add many quality years to your life. Select: clever-diet.htm
14. Charleston del Costa Rica. Visit our vacation home in the tropics. We would like to spend more time there, but most of the year we are conducting evangelistic meetings from the Caribbean Sea to the Pacific Ocean. rancho.htm
15. What does Charles Darwin have in common with wildlife and floura in Costa Rica? Nothing! Take a trip with me to Baru Falls, the main turn off is located about one mile (1.4 km) from the ranch house at Charleston. barufalls.htm
16. Islamic evangelism by military conquests was known to be a fullfillment of "Revelation" prophecies by medieval Bible students. Today, we have forgotton. Islam will ultimately be destroyed. Read biblical prophecies that predict their decline and death. islam.htm
Jesus has a promise for you: JESUS SAYS:
This site received over 40,000 hits in 1998.
This new counter reflects subsequent hits.
FastCounter by bCentral
Copyright 1998 and 2005, by Charles H. Clever. All rights reserved.